Motivation Strategies That Work For Me

• 0 Replies

Callahan

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Motivation Strategies That Work For Me
« on: August 16, 2020, 08:26:10 PM »
There are many ways to go about getting out of your comfort zone and becoming/staying motivated. What works best for me is a couple of things: 

- When I wake up i think of anything positive and also motivates me.

- Next, I take 5 minutes to meditate, It clears my thoughts and in a way sets my brain to a refreshing reset. Making my thinking much more clearer, more productive, and it kills stress.

- Of course food plays a huge roll on staying motivated and positive, eating fresh vegetables, fruits, and healthy food in general will keep you naturally energized and motivated compared to (for ex.) Eating a heavy breakfast with biscuits and gravy, bacon, hash browns, etc. Which will have you lazy and wanting to take a long nap.

- Then I go jogging, by doing so i feel much more energized and in a very good mood for the rest of the day. 

- Lastly I like to build grey matter in my brain. good ex. would be learning to play an instrument, exercising, meditation, getting a proper amount of sleep, learning anything, and of course sports. 

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:

Sitemap